Change font size   Print view
View unanswered posts
View active topics

New Zillion perfect for peacock bass!!

All topics.
Site Admin
PostPosted: May 31st, 2010, 9:48 pm
Finally a Daiwa zillion with 15.5 lbs of drag! It should be perfect for giant peacock bass! Check it out.http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Team_Daiwa_Zillion_Type_R_Casting_Reels/descpage-TDRC.htmlLance :iuru: :iuru: :2up: :escroto:

PostPosted: June 21st, 2010, 1:34 pm
Zillion Gillion!!!! Bufilion!!!! I bought a brand new Zillion last year, used it for about 2 hours, and threw it down and picked up my Curado.
I MUCH prefer my Curado over the Zillion ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!
Just my opinion.
Terry J Jertberg
Site Admin
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2010, 8:34 pm
HighRoller wrote:Zillion Gillion!!!! Bufilion!!!! I bought a brand new Zillion last year, used it for about 2 hours, and threw it down and picked up my Curado.
I MUCH prefer my Curado over the Zillion ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!
Just my opinion.

Terry the CU200E7's are fine also! I have been using zillions since they came out and to me they are much smoother, faster, and now they are lighter with almost twice as much drag. I bought a righty and lefty as soon as they came out and they are fantastic!! Personal preference I guess.
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2010, 9:46 pm
I always used zillion, in my last trip I tryed the new curado E7.... and I love it!!
But IMHO the new curado E7 used in big propellers-fishing has less durability than the zillion :bye: :bye:
Site Admin
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2010, 6:48 am
I always used Zillion. I like it.
Curado is very good, but it is more slow.

I'd like try a new Zillion in next season. :good:
Here no woodpecker. Here is sequoia.

Site Admin
PostPosted: June 26th, 2010, 9:17 am
Terry I used the curado (CU200E7) all last year also and really like it; it's a great reel. I just prefer the high speed zillions because they are faster, smoother, have more line capacity, and are a more durable reel in my opinion. I use 80 lb and 65 lb power pro on the zillions and have plenty of line capacity. The Revo SX-HS is also a good reel but the swept-handle is alittle small. If you use it with 65 lb braided line it has enough capacity but if you use 80 lb I don't believe there is enough capacity. It has less than the curado and the zillions. It will be interesting what new products Shimano and others will introduce at the ICAST show this year. Also http://www.japantackle.com always has interesting new reel options. :aplauder:

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 4:54 am
I also felt in love with this new Type R new Zillion!!! Although, Curado 200 E7 is the most relyable reel for trophy peacokcs in my humble opinion...
Site Admin
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2010, 8:07 am
Gustavo Martins wrote:I also felt in love with this new Type R new Zillion!!! Although, Curado 200 E7 is the most relyable reel for trophy peacokcs in my humble opinion...

Gustavo :bemvindo:
Have you ever had a problem with the zillion fishing for peacock bass? :uhm:

PostPosted: July 5th, 2010, 1:53 am
Hi Lnce!

No, not me, but I heard about some broken handles somewhere...

Rgds.

Lance wrote:
Gustavo Martins wrote:I also felt in love with this new Type R new Zillion!!! Although, Curado 200 E7 is the most relyable reel for trophy peacokcs in my humble opinion...

Gustavo :bemvindo:
Have you ever had a problem with the zillion fishing for peacock bass? :uhm:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 5:37 am
Olha Lance,comprei a TYPE R NEW ZILLION por tua recomendação,testei ela com hélices ,arremessa demais,o recolhimento é ótimo :clapping: .
Para testar o drag :pal: :
Vara Fenwick 25 libras HMX,linha power pró 65 libras ,snap capella G reforçado,isca bomber high talkie high pitch,garatéia VMC 4x numero 1,enrrosquei uma garatéia no pau de uma cêrca,arroxei o drag até o fim e briguei com a cêrca,olha o drag é ótimo,quase arranquei a cêrca :lotpot: .
Mais tarde arremessando isca com o mesmo conjunto,a linha travou no carretél e a isca soltou,arrebentou a linha no nó que eu tinha forçado :lascou: .
Agora só falta testar com os açus :pal: ,se a carretilha quebrar,vou dizer foi aquele americano que me indicou :anjo: .
Só não sei ainda se vai dar para pescar com o drag todo fechado :fiu: ,
um abraço.
Image TUCUNARÉ AÇU = PAIXÃO Image
Next

Return to General Infomation