Change font size   Print view
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Nice job Lance

All topics.

PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 4:42 pm
Hi Lance
Just passing by to give a look on your new site....it´s woderful. Nice place for information exchange from Brazilians, Americans and fishermen worldwide.
Last year I got my trophy fishing with you, Fabricio, and the other guys in Santa Izabel. Nothing like your 23 pounders, but I got very close to 22. It was my best fishing trip to Amazonas... as we say here....Show de bola.

For those who have never fished in the Amazon.... don´t lose your time.... life is short and we don´t know whats coming up tomorow. Lance is "THE MAN". The most beautiful peacockbass I have ever seen in my life, came from this guys lures.

Another thing I would like to remind all of those who want to fish in those black waters is that there are no mosquitoes to bother us.
And when you get there, try to catch a Traira (a pre-historic, full of teeth, bad looking fish) that can weight up to 5kg, or a giant catfish Pirarara ( I got a 50kg once) or a Piraiba (my boat mate got a 2,05mt, something like 150kg)...thats the real big game.

Thats all for now

Good luck

Beto
Site Admin
PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 6:04 pm
Beto muito obrigado pelas belas palavras!! :good:
Fico muito feliz com o que voce me disse. Tenho que agradecer Fabricio por toda ajuda que ele me da!
Obrigado my friend! :friends:
Eu espero que este forum possa continuar crescendo e reunindo pessoas diferentes para compartilhar diferentes ideas para melhorar nosso pescaria de tucunare, construir novas amizades, e preservar Amazonas para futuros geracoes de pescadores. :2up:

Return to General Infomation