Change font size   Print view
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Someone tried Marine Sports TNT prop lure?

All topics.

PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 6:41 am
I bought one of them and noticed that the prop is huge!!! Have any of you ever tried it? Could this lure be a top-notch one?
Site Admin
PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 11:22 am
Gustavo Martins wrote:I bought one of them and noticed that the prop is huge!!! Have any of you ever tried it? Could this lure be a top-notch one?

Gustavo I have talked to Johnny about his lures and would like to try them. I know he caught alot of giant peacock bass with his lures last season on the Itapera. I think his bone color was especially effective. How big is the prop? :good:
Site Admin
PostPosted: July 8th, 2010, 12:06 pm
I tried the big TNT in the last season. In my first casting I caught one little peacockbass, small is true, but I caught.
The hardware and hard shape it is excelent (benchmark) wich Owner treble hooks, awesome painting, but the ones are very thicker and heavy.
They were made for many differents fishes and kind of have to be so.

I liked small model, have nothing to do with the big TNT.
I prefer TREX 170 tuned for amazonian peacoackbass or RipRoller or Pavon Props.

:2up:
Here no woodpecker. Here is sequoia.

PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 5:29 am
Lance wrote:
Gustavo Martins wrote:I bought one of them and noticed that the prop is huge!!! Have any of you ever tried it? Could this lure be a top-notch one?

Gustavo I have talked to Johnny about his lures and would like to try them. I know he caught alot of giant peacock bass with his lures last season on the Itapera. I think his bone color was especially effective. How big is the prop? :good:

Hi Lance! Prop is larger than High Roller's. This is what realy impressed me!!!

Return to General Infomation