Change font size   Print view
View unanswered posts
View active topics

tayacu floating 10/2011

Post your fishing trips and photos here.
PostPosted: October 26th, 2011, 9:08 am
Dear friends of the forum will try to relate the adventure that I experienced two weeks ago.

Adventure Time: 07/10 to 16/10/2011

Fishing: 08/10 (afternoon) at 14/10/2011

Structure: Floating II (Marlon - Tayaçu).

Sinners: Paul (I), Bill, Gene, Dink, Dale, Greg, Benton, Garry.

Friday (7/10/2011) at night to embark Sao Paulo to Manaus, arriving around 23:30 where our good friend Jackson has waited for me as usual to take me to the Century Hotel (no comments) excellent location , compatible prices, impeccable service.

Arriving at the Hotel that is sleeping fast 05:00 am. was taking a shower (Jackson pick me up at 05:40 pm), 5:20 pm. was already taking that coffee, 5:30 Jackson arrives, bag and pipe poles in the van and we get the gringos in Park Suite (Tropical Business).

We arrived 6:00 pm. and everyone was at the reception, like me, crazy, drooling out of desire to the hunt for "loudmouth", fast game load the van, all in, follow the path to the small airport.

We got the 06:30 pm. I see a familiar figure of all, nothing more, nothing less than the grid Magal, greetings, hugs, stories, conversation.

Unload the van, ship luggage, check in, all fast, all quiet up there, but begins to toruta, it's hard to wait for the final preparations the plane, there are just over 30 minutes, but for those who agonized seem ta 3 pm ., 7:15 pm. Caravan ta the end of the runway and took off bound for Barcelos.

The flight to Barcelos was the mess, laughter, jokes, stories of fisherman, someone hyped breakfast, which has fermented in the stomach, and gas has to come out,,, screwing one another, the music LOVE IN THE AIR>> > is now SHEET IN THE AIR,,, laughter everywhere, I'm only Brazilian in the group, but it seems that we are friends for years, the journey goes on, and and each one look out the window we see the black beach, reminiscent that you got a MONSTER in the last fishing trip, the beaches are increasing, along with expectations, after 1:45 pm. landed in Barcelos.

Baggage transfer to the seaplane (Caravan), but this time it was so fast, because the cargo is in floating, are small and narrow which makes the accommodation (see end of text).

We took off bound for the Floating,,, now it is fast 20 to 25 minutes, we saw what will be our house (actually a resort) by next week, the pilot does that fly to make you crazier than you already, minutes later we're landing in the middle of the river, right into the boats, and fishermen have already (actually all) analyzing where pincher.

Then it was off the running, the boat goes down, enters the floating throws the suitcase on the bed, changing clothes, riding equipment, lunch swallows (YUMMY as always), climbs on the boat (4 tracker beautiful and shiny), + / - 12:30 pm baits in the water and that "music" that only makes propeller Rip Roller,,, believe me 2 minutes to get the butterflies begin bold and quarrelsome, and 30 minutes POWWWW enters the 1st big fish (20 lbs), I think my God is with 30 minutes of fishing ta just imagine what will happen the week, another great 10 minutes (22 lbs) is confirmed, the week promises, and really was fantastic to see the rest of the photos and videos below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9lbIzOE6w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xbi2URS-E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALWE-XFQf8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7lxz5eX3_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPJIxsLhbmE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndGShLGVRMg

Balance, were captured and returned: 53 fish over 15 lbs, all media boats with 50 to 70 fish per day, that is the best fishing I've ever done for these parts (and modesty part have already been several), all this detail with the river rising 1 to 2 fingers per day, imagine if you were drying up, I have seven new friends, all very good people, a fisherman after fisherman anywhere in the world.

The structure is phenomenal, everything works perfectly well and on time, everything clean, neat, the guides are professional and go to great lengths to take you where the fish yeah, no laziness, no frown, no complaints, everything is in yours seems to guess the waiter that you are "in need" of some drinks, homemade food, large bedroom, large beds, spacious bathroom, air conditioning at the perfect temperature, everything everything everything 100% OK.

Information: A seaplane in luggage, forget the big, hard suitcases, business and tote bags, fabric, nylon, or any soft material, it greatly facilitates the accommodation and removal of the cargo, because they are few and small, other tip is to take only q. you will actually use, lightweight, took only one bag and the average tube sticks together totaled more than 3kg 14kg of hand baggage, packed in two boxes and tidy, you can take a lot of bait, the better part of 3 boxes (2 smaller one larger), the double space is perfect p \ put propellers, take little clothing as is laundry, I say all this because the load limitation of the seaplane is very serious, especially when it takes off in the water's too heavy! ! simply does not take off, no little way, then the way is to take only what you need.

Hugs.

Paul
Tucunas sempre,,, acima de 20 lbs quando possível.
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 1:25 pm
Parabéns Paulo :clapping: ,ótima pescaria :2up: ,lindas fotos :good: ,uma pescaria de encher os olhos,fico feliz de postar aqui para colorir o Fórum com açus maravilhosos e poder te dar parabéns a você e seus companheiros,você mereceu uma pescaria desta,um abraço.
Image TUCUNARÉ AÇU = PAIXÃO Image
Site Admin
PostPosted: December 5th, 2011, 3:21 pm
Paulo desculpa a demora de responder mas estava em alto Rio negro por tres meses.
Incrivel pescaria!!!! :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

Parabens para todos!! :aplauder: :aplauder:

A nova estratura parece muito bacana! :2up:

Eu nunca vi tanto tucunare grande no Caures antes! Parabens! :escroto:

Return to Fishing Reports